Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rhouse30 Posts: 306, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2016, 11:42 AM
    What airlines go to High Point, NC
    I was trying to find out what airlines go to High Point, NC, so I could get emails of specials. I was not able to find that out.

In your opinion, is that a good plan in order to get the best deal on a ticket.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 23, 2016, 02:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by rhouse30 View Post
    I was trying to find out what airlines go to High Point, NC, so I could get emails of specials. I was not able to find that out.

In your opinion, is that a good plan in order to get the best deal on a ticket.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
    Really ? You were not able to find this info. OK so where are you flying from to NC? We are all volunteers here.

Google might be a likely source to find out, i.e. your current location ? To high point NC. Put that in and you may find out !
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Mar 23, 2016, 03:58 PM
    You can put in your "from" and "to" (looks like Piedmont Triad International in Greensboro is closest) information in several of the airlines' websites, and check out their specials, or try one of the various travel sites that will check multiple airlines at once, such as Kayak, Travelocity, or Orbitz. Those are just a few available and you can compare prices.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Mar 23, 2016, 05:08 PM
    None, I don't believe there is a passenger airport there
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 24, 2016, 01:59 AM
    The closest major airport to High Point, North Carolina is Piedmont Triad International. This shows up on any flight user I am doing. Now it is a low used airport and there are almost never sales

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Find the components of the vector v with given point P and terminal point Q, [ 1 Answers ]

Find the components of the vector v with given point P and terminal point Q, find te unit vector in the direction of v. 1. p: (3.2.0) Q: (5, -2,0)

View more questions Search