Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    writer1hal Posts: 36, Reputation: 5
    In love with life!

Mar 22, 2016, 04:12 AM
    From Pakistan to Abu dhabi for work?
    Hello,

For a computer science bachelor student in Pakistan, is Abu Dhabi good for work?

Any suggestions about the country Abu Dhabi that I would need to know before moving there.

If not Abu Dhabi, is there any other country (especially Asian) to move in to work?

Thanks! :)
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 22, 2016, 05:37 AM
    If you are a women (not sure) you must dress properly, limit amount of skin seen, wear clothes that cover all of the body in a non sexy manner.

As with that area, sand storms at times, and lot of flies at other times.

There is no tolerance for drinking and driving. Even one drink, can end you up in prison or beaten, or both. Public drunk is treated harshly also.

Lots of common medication in other parts of the world are banned, so be careful what you bring.
    writer1hal Posts: 36, Reputation: 5
    In love with life!

Mar 22, 2016, 07:39 AM
    Thanks Fr_Chuck for your time. Yes, I am a woman. I appreciate your answer. However, I want to know more about working Are there any opportunities in there for me as a computer science student? And is there any other country suitable?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Portuguese consulate abu dhabi [ 0 Answers ]

Dear All, Can someone guide me how to proceed further as I got my "Assento de Nascimento" recently. How to get the appointment for BI and the process from there on. Please post your replies at >Removed<

Portuguese Embassy in Abu Dhabi [ 0 Answers ]

I want to know about applying for an portuguese B.I. and the passport at the Portuguese Embassy in Abu Dhabi. My birth is already registered in Portugal and now I would like to proceed with the above. Could you please let me know the exact documents required.

Abu Dhabi legal adviser [ 1 Answers ]

I was working at abu dhabi and terminated without any reason, now want to sue the organisation

View more questions Search