talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 21, 2016, 05:28 AM
    Here are a series of good videos on the subject,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKgmIcmp7eo
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Mar 21, 2016, 04:44 PM
    Connect alligator clip to ground, turn ignition switch to "ON," and touch the probe to each test point on top of the fuse. The light should come on when you touch each test point--if both sides don't light up, the fuse is bad. There is no need to remove the fuse from the fuse box, which allows you to test all under dash and under hood fuses in several minutes.
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Mar 27, 2016, 02:23 PM
    Make sure you look at what systems are protected by each fuse. Follow the guide inside the fuse box cover or the owner's manual (if you still have it) since some circuits need to be activated in order to have power applied to that fuse.
    Also, some accessories are protected by circuit breakers instead of fuses.
    Are you having any symptoms or systems that don't work?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What setting on a sperry cm-350a multi meter to test the thermal fuse or switch [ 1 Answers ]

I want to test thermal switch on my dryer what is the setting on the cm-350a multi meter

93 Honda Civic DX. Comp.K-Test, main relay,fuses,rang all wires. 0VDC fuse 18. [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1993 Honda Civic DX. I have done K-Test, replaced main relay, checked all fuses, and rang out all associatred wires. I get 0V at fuse 18. Where does fuse 18 get its power from. My drawings are crap. Where can I get some good, complete electrical drawings?

Where to get help for honda accord s litght problem [ 1 Answers ]

HI I have a 91 Honda Accord and the "S" light is on and it is shifting strangely. I took it to a shop to have the codes read and there were none. The check engine light has not come on. I have had it in another shop and they say the problem is intermittent. I don't have $$$$$$$$$$$ to spend...

What does a litght period mean [ 7 Answers ]

Does it mean a period that only last for 2/3 days (shorter then usual) or a period with less cramps and blood? Also is it normal to have a ltie period if you normally get it heavy ?

View more questions Search