Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Charitymgonzale Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2016, 08:58 PM
    Movie about family moving in with in-laws after father goes to war
    ​there is moviethat for the life of me icant remeber the tittle. Its about a family who flees their after father goes to war the mom and kids go to a grandparentshome.The daughter gets pregnant by a soldier
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Mar 23, 2016, 02:26 PM
    Hope_and_Glory_

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old Movie - war allegory of boys playing war [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know about a movie about boys fighting over an empty block of land? Might be from the UK or perhaps French - not sure. A group of young boys fight others for the territory of a vacant lot. The film ends when a boy falls and is killed.The final images f the movie show how the vacant lot...

A movie about young girl moving in with her father [ 0 Answers ]

What is the movie name about a young girl moving in with her father after her mother dies, it is been made in the 80's or 90's and her stepmother hates her in the beginning but ends up accepting her after she saves the life of her young son. Thanks

I can't figure out this movie? Its about family and the war... [ 2 Answers ]

The movie is during world war 2 (I think) and bombs keep landing all around there neighborhood. Dad goes off to fight, and the kids get into mischeif. One neighbor girl lets little boys look down her dress for money, and the older sister falls in love with a GI. Dad takes to long to come home, so...

Movie Title? Scientist father tries out living underwater with musical family [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember the name of a movie from the 1970s in which a father creates this really cool house/pod with gadgets that an entire family can live in, and then convinces his own family to try it. The teenagers arrive, guitars and all, and befriend a seal. They start to enjoy the place...

INDIANA LAWS:  Father is moving [ 2 Answers ]

Joint custody, father states he is moving. Is there a law/statue in Indiana that requires him to notify me that he is moving? I remember something about 30-60 day notice but I need to confirm.

View more questions Search