Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Mar 20, 2016, 11:26 AM
    Statistics Question
    Are there any of my fellow AMHD community people on here that are good with statistics? I seem to be stuck with a question and my professor has not responded back to my questions yet, and because I'm Italian and impatient, I will ask on here.

Here is the question.

The sample of 200 registered voters, 32% report that they intend to vote in a school board election. Using a 95% confidence interval, estimate the percentage of all registered voters planning to vote?

I do know, or I believe that n=200, the degrees of freedom is 199, and the level of significance is 1.96. I am just unsure if the 32 is the standard deviation or the x-bar, or neither.

Please note that I am not looking for the final answers or for someone to do my work. I just need some guidance.

Thank you so much for your time.
    Kristofer Posts: 18, Reputation: 1
    -

Mar 23, 2016, 02:32 PM
    Wouldn't it be 30% because 32 rounds to 30.?.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Statistics question [ 6 Answers ]

Ok brainiacs, a little help is greatly appreciated. A student has a box containing 25 computer disks, of which 15 are blank and the other 10 are not. If student randomly selects disks one by one, what is the probability that at least two must be selected in order to find one that is blank? (2...

Question About Statistics [ 1 Answers ]

PRACTICE PROBLEM I WAITING LINE THEORY Chapter 14 C&S bank can operate up to 4 drive-in teller windows. Currently each window costs $10/hr. to operate. Each teller window can serve a customer on the average in 72 seconds. Bank customers arrive at the drive-in service system at an average...

Need help with statistics question... [ 1 Answers ]

Mean height of men, mean 68 inches and a standard deviation of 2.5 inches. What is the probability of a man selected at random will have a hight above 72 inches? A sample of 49 meant, what is the probaility that the mean hight is greater than 67 inches (using standard score table)?

View more questions Search