Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    88mingtlin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2016, 09:59 AM
    How and where to get the historical stock prices before 1999.
    I want to know the stock prices of WPSC(Winconsin Public Service Corp.) between 01/01/1994 and 12/31/1998. The daily closing prices, that is. Thanks in advance.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 19, 2016, 10:03 AM
    Visit the reference desk at your public library. They will show you how to find this information.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Assume you invest $150 per month in a stock. Stock prices are as follows: January $1 [ 0 Answers ]

Assume you invest $150 per month in a stock. Stock prices are as follows: January $10.50, February $9.75, March $9.50, April $11.00, May $10.75, June $9.75, July $9.00, August $8.50, September $10.75, October $11.20, November $10.75,and December $12.50. Which of the following is the correct percent...

Where can I find the historical bond prices for SkyEurope? [ 0 Answers ]

For the purpose of my dissertation I´m looking for the historical prices emitted by SkyEurope. Any ideas where can I find them? Thanks for your help!

Stock prices after an acquisition [ 0 Answers ]

I'm sure this is a simple issue and probably been answered somewhere before, but I'm not sure where to look. What happens after company A offers to buy company B for $10 a share, but the sale won't be finalized for 90 days... will the stock price for company B essentially be capped at $10/share...

At@T historical stock price [ 2 Answers ]

I am new to this site so may not ask the question in the proper manner but I trying find a way to get a stock price for at@t back in June 1978? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Jack

View more questions Search