Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Angel0918 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2016, 07:55 PM
    Am I possibly pregnant?
    So I got the implanon in my arm in December this is my second one after losing my baby when I was 30 weeks pregnant but I was having a period twice a month and now for the past week I've been super nauseous extremely tired headaches my face is breaking out loss of appetite and loss of weight I have random tense cramps in my vagina or stomach and I got heart burn some times in my throat other times in my stomach me and my fiancé had a lot of sex when I was "ovulating" but I know a lot of times birth controls suppose to prevent eggs realising and meeting with sperm but could I possibly be pregnant or should I worry and go in to see a doctor right away I mean I did take 2 pregnancy test both came back negative but I know that the implanon can also effect the results. What should I do ?
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Mar 19, 2016, 10:24 AM
    So sorry to hear you had a previous loss. The implanon won't alter pregnancy test results. It's possible that what you are experiencing is from the implanon itself. Some women will experience a number of side effects, especially in the early months of use.

Sometimes your body will adjust and the side effects ease, but some women decide to have it removed if uncomfortable side effects continue.

It could also be simply that you are fighting an illness. If you continue to have the same symptoms, consider seeing your doctor. They could do a pregnancy test in office or may decide to have a blood test done.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Possibly pregnant [ 4 Answers ]

I had unprotected sex on the week of the 6th of October. My scheduled period was supposed to come today 10/21/13, has not come. Could I possibly be pregnant?

I'm an adult and possibly pregnant--parents will kill me if I'm pregnant [ 11 Answers ]

Well I'm in my mid 20's still studying in a relationship (not engaged or married) have been together almost a year don't live together. My parents are very religious and my sister is their golden child she dated her now husband for many years before he proposed and even though they've been married...

Possibly pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

I have been on the pill for the last few years. About 4 momths ago I started on st john wort (which I heard decreses the pills effectivness). My period become much heavier in the last two months. All of a sudden, this month, its really really light flow. My boyfriend and I also use condoms. Any...

Possibly pregnant.possibly [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a 22 year old male from puerto rico. These recent months have been horrible in my life and my mental stability has been a huge roller coaster ride that now appears to be at the highest peak before the steepest fall. I recently got back together with the love of my life, a beautiful woman who I...

Possibly infertile but possibly pregnant! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi the thing is I have been told that I might not be able to have children! But now I have had unprtected sex for 2 months now I isn't missed ma period yet but my boobs really hurt that much I can't take my bra off plus they are darker round my nipple and I keep getting light twinges of cramp...

View more questions Search