Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ryanabramczyk2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 17, 2016, 10:57 PM
    Flu question
    Been throwing up for past 1 hour and fever is 101.4 need some help have thrown up and vomited several times
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 18, 2016, 05:48 AM
    Only a doctor can diagnose you after an examination.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am pregnant and I have the flu, so I bought: equate night time cold and flu and [ 2 Answers ]

Just need to know if these medications will harm the baby or not. I am 20weeks and three days pregnant I have the flu I bought: equate nitetime cold and flu and also handy solutions sinus relief congestion!

Flu or not flu? [ 5 Answers ]

Every year, sometimes twice a year I get run down with what I can only describe as some type of virus, with symptoms always the same, feeling cold but hot to touch, clammy and a horrendous pain in my head when I stand. It's almost like my body just turns itself off and every part of me screams out,...

Flu? [ 1 Answers ]

Okay so I have been diagnosed with bronchitis and I was given an inhaler and antibiotics 2 days ago. Just this morning I started really feeling like I was going to throw up and since 12 that's all ihave been doing plus diarrhea should I stop taking the pills or is this just the flu?

Are you going to get either the seasonal flu shot or the swine flu shot? [ 63 Answers ]

Don't know how to do a "poll" so I'll just ask this Are you or anyone in your family planning on getting the seasonal flu shot this year? Are you or anyone in your family planning on getting the series of swine flu shots this year? Have you or any of your family members ever had a flu shot...

View more questions Search