Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Pajoooo Posts: 60, Reputation: 1

Mar 17, 2016, 04:30 AM
    Conidional formatting another cells IF CheckBox is checked
    I have a macro that change checkbox caption font color when checkbox is checked. How conditional formatting cells C2,D2 AND B3 in same manner.
    Attached Files
  1. File Type: xls CondFormBox.xls (42.5 KB, 102 views)
    Roel Zylstra Posts: 84, Reputation: 14
    Tech entrepreneur, perpetual student,lover of life

Mar 17, 2016, 08:57 PM
    It will be easier (and safer) for us to help if you show your formulas and macros within your question description.
    Pajoooo Posts: 60, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2016, 12:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Roel Zylstra View Post
    It will be easier (and safer) for us to help if you show your formulas and macros within your question description.
    Thanks for the interest, but I have attached a file that is not protected. In the meantime, I have found a solution, the key is in the ActiveX Combobox's Linked cell (ACB Properties), and then on the basis of TRUE, FALSE value in the Linked cell set up conditional formatting.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Formatting cells [ 2 Answers ]

To display as a speed in "km/h"

Insert checkbox checked value to textbox as 1,2 using vb.net, asp.net(vb) ? [ 0 Answers ]

Insert checkbox checked value to textbox as 1,2 using vb.net, asp.net(vb) ? If I check checkbox1 and checkbox2 then in textbox it appear as 1,2 can anybody do this is vb.net ?

Structural differences is that eukaryotic cells evolved from prokaryotic cells? [ 0 Answers ]

I have this for homework and don't get it? Can u plese help me? Thanks

Cells not formatting. [ 2 Answers ]

I have some cells that have been formatted to be conditional by someone else. Now I can't get rid of the conditional formatting! When the number I put in the cell is above a certain number, it turns red! But I don't want this anymore! :( How do I fix this mess?

View more questions Search