Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    raffaykz Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 17, 2016, 01:54 AM
    In your judgment, did the management of Kaiser act rightly when it implemented its pr
    Q1)In your judgment, was the Kaiser plant practicing discrimination? If you believe it was discriminating, explain what kind of discrimination was involved and identify the evidence for your judgment; if you believe it was not discriminatory, prepare responses to the strongest objections to your own view. Was Kaiser management morally responsible for the situation in its plant? Why?

Q2)In your judgment, did the management of Kaiser act rightly when it implemented its preferential treatment program? Explain your judgment in terms of the ethical principles that you think are involved. Does the fact that none of the black workers had themselves been subject to any prior employment discrimination by Kaiser absolve Kaiser from any ethical duty to rectify the racial imbalance in its workforce? What policies would you have recommended for Kaiser?
    Q3)Was Brian Weber treated fairly or unfairly? Explain your judgment on the basis of the moral principles that you think are involved. What is the value of seniority relative to equality of opportunity? As a manager, how would you have dealt with Brian and others who felt as he did? Should seniority serve as a basis for deciding who gets trained for a job? What kinds of qualifications do you believe should be taken into account?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 17, 2016, 02:00 AM
    This is your homework. What do you think the answers are? We are willing to help you, but we won't do your homework for you.
    raffaykz Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 17, 2016, 02:04 AM
    Then what I'm here for do it or else I'm going

Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    This is your homework. What do you think the answers are? We are willing to help you, but we won't do your homework for you.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 17, 2016, 04:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by raffaykz View Post
    Then you can go somewhere else. The rules of this site prevent us from doing your homework for you.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Mar 17, 2016, 06:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by raffaykz View Post
    You posted this under Graduate School. You got this far with that attitude? Do it or else I'm going?? DO IT?? "In your judgment, was the Kaiser plant practicing discrimination?" About what? Realize you left the opening comments out. How can we even begin to offer help when we have no idea as to the quoted "discrimination". Caio!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 17, 2016, 06:20 AM
    If you want to post what you think, we can discuss it.

The issue is, we may not answer, the same way as your book states.
    Text books are written from a specific social economic and political viewpoint that is not always shared around the world.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Mar 17, 2016, 07:01 AM
    Our answers would be incorrect based on the wording of the questions. We aren't 'you'. The key words in the questions are "in your judgement". Your answers should be based on your reading material, class discussions, experience, etc.

We can help you figure out how to say what your thoughts are and proof read your answers. However, if we answer the questions, you will end up with multiple answers based on each poster's own opinions. So, what are your opinions? What have you found that backs up your opinions?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are reimbursements to kaiser bill considered non taxable income on paycheck? [ 2 Answers ]

I receive a reimbursement for my Kaiser bill on my paycheck(50%) It is counted as non taxable income on my paycheck. At the end of the year this amount will be a line item on my W2 form. Will I have to put this amount on my taxes next year or can I leave it off? If I don't put it on my taxes...

Creditor has filed a judgment, when being paid by me through a debt management progra [ 1 Answers ]

I am paying creditor through Money Management International on a monthly basis. They take from my account $387.50 per month and divide it among my creditors. However, the person who is collecting the debt does not recognize them, but ahe company is accepting the payments and cashing the check.

Medicare Ins. Versus Kaiser ? [ 1 Answers ]

I am a 67 year person working in Oregon. I have the chance to get off Medicare and take Kaiser through my work. I want to know how to find our how much I am paying for Medicare? How to get off it? And if you think I would gum up the works by doing so. I only intend to work about 2 more...

Pet deposit implemented after moving in [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have been in the same apartment for over 6 years. I didn't have a pet deposit when I moved in, but I think they implemented it a few years ago. I've been going month-to-month for about 3 years, and now they want me to sign a new lease. In the lease, it mentions a $500 pet deposit,...

View more questions Search