Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    geneireb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2016, 05:07 PM
    Copies of stock certificates
    I have found copies, not original, stock certificates that my father had. They are a little over 30 years old. I'm not sure if they were in the probate or not. Is there a way I can find out if there may of be some value to me?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 16, 2016, 06:20 PM
    Contact stock holder relations for the companies that issued the stock.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Stock questions? Common stock in STROUSE Inc. With Pennsylvania corporate seal 1954 [ 0 Answers ]

The shares were purchased oct. 6 1967, that's all I know #RL3406, I don't know if there still in business, or how to find out, perhaps you can help, thanks

What is the cost price of stock that had stock split, merger and another stock split? [ 0 Answers ]

(1) stock split 7.3839 sh to 14.7669 total cost 475.32 (2) merged total 15.0880 shr @.6611667 ration = 9.9832 total cost 475.32 sh (3) another stock split when it reach 11.0067 to 22.0134shares total cost $593.91 (4) total shares todate 74.595 share. (5) what is the cost basis of the 74.595...

Old stock certificates [ 2 Answers ]

I have three original stock certificates for companies that no longer seem to exist. Homestead Minerals Corp in Utah; Telecake International, Utah; and, Jet Air Freight also in Utah. Anyone ever heard of any or hopefully all of these companies?

DIVIDENT POLICY: what is stock divident, stock split n stock repurchase? [ 4 Answers ]

DIVIDENT POLICY: What is stock divident, stock split n stock repurchase?? Send it with appropriate notes

Antique & Obsolete Stock Certificates [ 1 Answers ]

I'm not sure this is the correct topic to pose this question in but here goes... I have found some very old (1919 & 1922) capitol stock certificates in my mother's estate and would like to know how to go about finding out if these are valuable or not. Thanks for any help on this.:confused:

View more questions Search