Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Andrean5304 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2016, 12:37 PM
    How to Get Passport in Ghana
    My girl in accra, ghana lives there and she wants to come to the u.s. and she said that she went to her embassy there and they told her it would cost her 750.00$ is that true.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 16, 2016, 12:50 PM
    No. Scam alert! More of our members will give you additional information, or read other threads on this site about Ghana romance scams.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 17, 2016, 02:17 AM
    Nope, It would cost less than 100 USD. First they do not use USK, they use their own money.

The passport from Ghana, and the US visa both cost less than 300 USK.

This is the first sign of a common scam where they over price everything.

Also. she does not go to "HER" embassy to get a passport, she just goes to her Immigration office. There are no Ghana embassy in Ghana. An embassy is a office located outside their country.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to verify a Ghana passport and US travel Visa issued in Ghana [ 4 Answers ]

I have a scanned document indicating all the data of a US B-2 Visa issued to a citizen of Ghana. This document includes a Passport number of the citizen and I wish to verify the validity of all the Document's data for Authenticity. How can this be quickly accomplished.

Ghana passport fee for Ghana citizens [ 7 Answers ]

I would like to know,the cost of a Ghanaian citizen is required to pay in Ghana,when applying for a new passport,for the first time, The person resides in Tema,and does he need to travel to Accra,to apply for a passport.

Cost of passport and visa from ghana to Australia for ghana citizen [ 2 Answers ]

My girlfriend lives in Ghana and is Ghana citizen. We want to live together in Australia. Can you tell me what it will cost for her passport and visa to Australia because I will be paying for it. Thank-you.

Is this passport fake or not? Ghana Passport [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I hope you can help me... I have someone I really like... I am young german boy... and I hope you can tell me... is this a fake ID? I hope you can help me thank you... http://g-international.net/passportpeter.jpg I really hope you can give me a clue

View more questions Search