Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Auminer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2016, 10:56 AM
    18hp twin, no spark both cylinders, good cranking voltage
    I have no spark on both cylinders, fully charged battery, good cranking speed. Does it have two coils, and how are they triggered?
    crigby Posts: 4,343, Reputation: 107
    Outdoor Power Equipment Expert

Mar 16, 2016, 01:54 PM
    Hi,
    How about a brand, model/cylinder configuration! Numbers off the engine never hurt!
    Peace,
    Clarke

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

John Deere LX 280 spark plug fouling out on one of the cylinders [ 1 Answers ]

Every time I change spark plugs which is often one of the spark plugs is fouled out on the left cylinder, it ran great until I inadvertently put in old gas have since put on a ne carb, new fuel pump, an gas additive because according to the local John Deer gas with alcohol clabbers up the carb....

18hp honda v twin no spark on one cylinder [ 1 Answers ]

I have 18hp honda engine v twin only runs on one cylinder and I put a new coil and stell dozen fire

93 honda accord spark plug and cranking problems [ 30 Answers ]

I have a 93 honda accord that I am fixing back up I'm having a cranking and spark plug problem when I put in new spark plugs my car cranks up with no problem at all and after 4 to 5 days the car will start having cranking problems it has a rough start when I try to crank it I would have to hold...

Craftman II 18HP model 917255914 Stopped cranking. Making clicking sound [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I have the same mower and it was working fine. Turn it off went in the house. When I came back out the tractor did not crank. It made a clicking noise at the solenoid. So I 1) serviced the battery in case I was out of juice. 2) I cleaned the posts with wire brush, 3) I banged softly on the...

1992 honda accord cranking and does have spark but does not start? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1992 honda accord its does turn over and it does have spark but does not turn on can u help me please?

View more questions Search