Ask
    QandAqueen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2016, 05:16 PM
    Do I need braces
    Look at the pictures Animeglittergirl's Library | Photobucket
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Mar 15, 2016, 05:42 PM
    Is that your regular bite? Can you close your teeth closer together?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 15, 2016, 07:43 PM
    It doesn't look as though you NEED braces, but you could benefit from them.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 15, 2016, 09:40 PM
    It's best to have your dentist decide this.

I had very straight teeth but I had an overbite and needed braces to correct that. It's not always about how the teeth look. X-rays will help your dentist determine if braces are needed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Braces [ 2 Answers ]

Can I get my braces on the second appointment to the orthodontist? He tooked X-rays , he told me how long I have to wear them & also he said he would begin my treatment tomorrow

Braces [ 1 Answers ]

OK I went to the orthodontics today and they done x-rays and they said I have a overcrowded mouth and my bottom jaw is to far back it's the 9th of may today and they said they put me on a waiting list for 6 months and that's way to long and that was only for a copy of my teeth and 3 weeks later my...

Braces Help [ 1 Answers ]

I will hopefully be having a braces appointment soon and wanted to know how long from the appointment will I be able to have the braces put on? Please let me know asap

I have to get braces at 22. [ 89 Answers ]

I'm really not looking forward to this. I need some cheering up. But my question is this: Is there a site that can show me what I will look like with braces? Like something that alters my picture to put braces on me to see if I really want to do this.

Braces [ 5 Answers ]

I'm getting braces this Thursday. I'm wondering, how does an orthodontist put the braces on and later tighten them?

View more questions Search