Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jeremyroub1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2016, 02:50 AM
    Problem breathing while hunched over
    My friend has been noticing when he bends and reaches for things that he cant breathe as well as if he were standing upright, like he was cutting off his airway when hunched over for short periods. Noticed approximately a week to two weeks. Occupation is factory(manufacturing) worker
    jeremyroub1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2016, 02:53 AM
    Breathing complication when bending over for short period of times
    My friend would bend over to pick something up off floor or ground and he feels like he cant breathe at all
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 15, 2016, 02:56 AM
    What did his doctor say when he went for a visit to diagnose this?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Mar 15, 2016, 04:43 AM
    It's also just not helpful to go online asking medical questions for someone else.
    Symptoms are almost always part of the person's whole situation, starting with age, weight, history, diet, occupation, basic vital signs, and going on into smoking/drinking, on and on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Problem breathing [ 1 Answers ]

My chest is tight and I'm having a problem catching my breathe am I having anxiety or a panic attack from stress?

I feel problem while breathing [ 0 Answers ]

I feel problem while breathing. I can't sleep whole night because of this. Its like a dip in breath , ican feel load on my heart. I'm five months pregnant. Is it normal or concernful?

Puppy was not breathing at birth then started breathing but had a swollen leg.its wor [ 2 Answers ]

My puppy was not breathing at birth but began and is doing well except his leg was a little swollen at birth and has gotten much worse he is now limping. What could cause this

How to help pug having problem breathing after breathing in water [ 1 Answers ]

My 4 year old female pug sometimes breathes water in when she takes a drink and then has trouble breathing. She hunches over and hacks and snorts and seems in distress. What can I do to help her when this happens and how can I prevent this from happening again,

Why is my back hunched up [ 5 Answers ]

I'm 13 years old, people say that I have a good chest, they say it's muscular and good shaped. But they say that my back is a little hunched, even though I do not hunch my back when I sit. And my friends also say that my neck is way forward to my shoulders. It is like a upside down L, where the...

View more questions Search