Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Buddy 1987 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2016, 03:08 PM
    Old homart coal furnace parts
    Looking for old Homart Octopus coal furnace parts trying to put one back together to heat my barn
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 14, 2016, 06:14 PM
    This is what I found,

https://www.furnacecompare.com/manuf...rs/homart.html

Contacting Homart

Sears PartsDirect
    P.O. Box 9009
    Mobile, AL 36691-0009

Phone: (800) 252-1698

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Homart Furnace [ 2 Answers ]

Was wondering if anybody knew how to get information on this furnace, Sears was not able to find anything on it other than saying, "old" and "not supported". Number on the plate is 867.60241

Homart home furnace [ 0 Answers ]

We moved into a house with an old Homart furnace. For 4 years it's been fine, but now the furnace doesn't want to stay lit. There is a little metal box with a dual button. It is a silver button with a red button in it on a box. The red one is supposed to stay down. We held both down as it says to,...

Sears homart furnace [ 3 Answers ]

We have a sears homart furnace 867-6395 when was it manufactured

Sears Homart furnace - very old! [ 3 Answers ]

We just bought a house with a Sears Homart Gas fired furnace, model # 867.761831. The instruction manual that I found here does not show the actual model we have. I and my brother in law have tried repeatedly to light the pilot light with no success. It burns on natural gas. We've made sure the...

Add on coal/wood furnace thermostat wiring for 2 zone house with oil furnace [ 1 Answers ]

I purchased a Harman wood / coal furnace model SF-2500 (forced hot air system) and am tying into my existing forced hot air oil furnace 2 zone system and do not know how to tie into the existing thermostats and zones. I wish to still use the 2 separate zones for the bedrooms and the main body of...

View more questions Search