Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sean999 Posts: 117, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2016, 07:07 AM
    Meditation Instructor Certification
    I want to get meditation instructor certificate. My purpose is that someday, if I reach some foreign countries, currently have no job, I want to get in meditation center to get job. May be I get a job immediately, but I will try part time instructor job.
    The second thing is that I am interested in spritual teaching. In internet, I found so many online courses. I have no ideas how to choose the best. Actually I want to join some school to get face to face teaching.
    Can anyone show me to reach there? If there is no choice, I will choose online course. But need your ideas to know the best online course. Thank you.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Mar 14, 2016, 09:47 AM
    Few points to consider here. A certification issues in one country might not be accepted in another country, second to work in another country.. you will need to have a legal status allowing you to work there, and third. From my own experience. Jobs are rarely open long in many other countries. And the more esoteric the field... the more difficult its going to be.

But if you have a passion for this, go for it, I'd suggest a more common field to have experience in for something to fall back on if this one isn't possible. That part is solid advice for everyone.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 14, 2016, 10:36 PM
    A certification is barely worth the paper it is written on, in some fields of study.
    Meditation is one of them, a person may study for 10 years and not be certified because there is none for that teacher.

Online programs normally have almost no real value either, except to show someone if you were trying to do your own center and want to appear offiical.

Showing years of study, under known teachers would be much more helpful.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is diamond certification necessary/which certification is best? [ 5 Answers ]

I’ve been researching diamonds for engagement rings, and I keep seeing different certifications. What certifications should I be looking for, and what are the advantages of buying a certified diamond?

Scared Of A Instructor [ 7 Answers ]

Right on Friday I'm having the yard owner as my instructor as my normal one has booked the week off. But the thing is he really freaks me out! He shouts at me for doing what my normal instructor always tells me to do and if I do something wrong he wastes time by making me stop and doing it again...

Should I become a driving instructor? [ 1 Answers ]

I have been in a n office job for far too long, I'm 25 and want to do something else, something to increase my earning power and also something to give me a sense of achievement. I think learning to do this will make me happier because I will be helping others to achieve. I have also been told...

View more questions Search