Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Maftei Luciana Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2016, 09:56 PM
    Movie about travelling to an unseen world
    This is a movie about a crew formed by a few people including a woman (who's husband went missing after embarging on a trip to the centre of the earth and never came back) looking for a new world in the centre of the Earth. At some point during their travel they get sucked into a water swirl straight into an unseen world. They see this interesting beach where the mountains were suspended from the sky, everything was different. Going into a jungle they then discover they're not alone and that creatures - half human half dinosaur like, with very sharp claws come looking for them. They get rescued by indigens and brought to a town where the leader of them was exactly the husband who went missing.

On their way back they get some weird blue looking plant with extreme healing powers and the husband knows it's going to be extremely expensive when they make it back on earth.

On their way back, trying to climb a tall hill his back pack with the plants fall and he's going back down to get them.. and he gets caught and killed by one of the creatures from that land and the wife decides not to go back for the backpack filled with the plants.

The remaining crew gets back and no one believes what they have been through so one of the younger guys from the crew comes back as he fell in love with one of the indigen ladies.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THIS MOVIE IS? BEEN LOOKING FOR AN ANSWER
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Mar 13, 2016, 09:06 AM
    Sounds like this version of the movie: "Journey to the Center of the Earth" (1999)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Seeing the unseen ? [ 0 Answers ]

I know that only allah have the knowledge of al gayb , but what if a person can see jins and angels? I know him well , so surely know that he is not telling lies!. He says that the wali guide him toh perform good thing , helps in incresing his good deeds and have even saved him from things!. So...

Signed lease sight unseen [ 3 Answers ]

Signed lease on 5/18/2012 before seeing apt. Upon entering with leasing consultant to do walk through immediately seen roaches, mold in freezer, major crack in ceiling,heavily stained and burnt carpet. I have giving them a chance to make repairs. So far they have sprayed for the roaches, and they...

Kitchen sink bugs unseen except for what is left behind [ 2 Answers ]

I live in so.california,over the past few days I have noticed what looks like sawdust being pushed out from around my kitchen sink molding .I wipe it down only to return later and find it again ,my question is what bug either has droppings like sawdust or would be pushing sawdust looking stuff out...

Should my insurance cover water escape that was unseen? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. Recently my kitchen ceiling started to bow and the lights also fused. My husband rang a plumber and when he pulled the panel off the bath, there was a hole in the floor. The damage had been caused by water escaping down the very small slit in the bath panel over a period. Our whole bathroom is...

View more questions Search