Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    greywill71 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2016, 06:35 PM
    Losing voo
    My throat isn't sore or swollen but I've lost part of my voice.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 12, 2016, 10:01 PM
    I would see a doctor and get that checked out pretty quick.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lost Job - Losing House - Losing Relationship! [ 5 Answers ]

My b/f & I were OK until a year ago when he lost his very lucatrive job. We've used all our savings & we've maxed our cc's to no avail. We're behind on the house we live in in which he's the only one on mtg. this house has no equity. We have another house under both our names in another state...

Losing weight with out losing my boobs. [ 4 Answers ]

I was talkn to my mom the other day and I told her I wanted to get rid of my tummy fat and just tightn it up. You know get in shape in all that. But she told me if I work out and lose my weight that I would also lose my boobs as well. Is that true?

Losing myself or losing my life [ 13 Answers ]

Hi all, this is a long one so please bear with me. I got married at 19 to a man who’s 20 years older and we have six children. We have been married 19 years. Where do I start... apart from him changing nappies when the children were younger he does not engage with the children at all. He basically...

Losing relationship of 6 years / Losing 2 Houses [ 5 Answers ]

I've been with my b/f for over 6 years. About 2 years ago I moved to another state with him to try to make things work better for us, financially & personal. He lost a very lucrative job about a year ago (the co. closed down) which paid for a house we both are on mtg & he also paid for another...

View more questions Search