cvillalpando Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2016, 06:44 PM
    How many years to wait to file bankruptcy again
    I was released from bankruptcy in 2011
    How long before I can file again
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Mar 13, 2016, 10:37 AM
    7 or 13? They are different. See the attached link.
    How Often Can You File for Bankruptcy? - AllLaw.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is Bridgeport Bankruptcy a legit company to file Bankruptcy with [ 7 Answers ]

Is Bridgeport Bankrupty online service a good company to file Bankruptcy. Are there any major reported complaints, like not filing Bankruptcy properly or at all.

Could I have avoided owing payroll taxes if I waited 3 years to file bankruptcy? [ 4 Answers ]

I owe payroll taxes from 2007 from a business that I had to bankrupt in 2009. Recently I went for a consultation with a tax resolution company who told me if I had waited 3 years from time taxes were due to file bankruptcy it would have wiped out the debt. The attorney I used for bankruptcy said...

File bankruptcy immediately or wait till better situated? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, A lawfirm has filed a lawsuit against me in MI over a credit card debt. It's going to a pre-trial in a couple days. I'm going to have to file for bankruptcy over this and other debts. If the lawfirm finds out or I tell them I'm filing for bankruptcy, will they drop the case, if...

Wait and file first year choice or go ahead file as a non-resident alien [ 1 Answers ]

Dear TAx Expert, I was on F1/OPT until July 30th and changed to H-1B on August 25th. I earned less than 4,500.00 during my OPT and had a total income of 16000 on H-1B. Should I file an extension and make First Year Choice after I pass the SPT or just go ahead to file the tax return as a...

How long do I have to wait befour I can inherit a house after bankruptcy [ 1 Answers ]

I have inherited a house. Filed for bankruptcy 2 years ago do I have too payback debtors

View more questions Search