Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dazz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2016, 05:09 PM
    90's black and white music video
    Hello, I'm trying to find a 90's music video, it was on TV between the years 1994 and 1996-7. It wasn't a big hit anyway, as far as I know. The song was played on a piano, I don't remember if it had any vocals, just the piano and the rhythm. In the video there were two main characters, some workers trying to cut some plank wood next to a big building and various people and dancers would simply walk in their working area or dance interfering sometimes with their work. Sometimes the dancers would appear and disappear like magic blocking the view of them working. The video was like some kind of parody or some kind of Charlie Chaplin like movie, with fast movements and shaky image. I would appreciate if someone can help me to find the title or artist. Thank you in advance!

Here is a little part of the song I remember http://onlinesequencer.net/217853

Check out some similar questions!

Black & White music video of a couple smashing apartment [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, I've been looking for this music video. I'm sure I watched on Vimeo I think is electronic music, the video is in black and white and features a young couple with surgical masks on and some weird symbol painted on them, they start breaking things with a baseball bat and that's pretty much what I...

Music Video: Black n' White... singer giving her man a bath. Love song [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, Please help me to find the artist or name of this song... the music video is shot in black and white... It's a love song. The singer (female) is shown giving bath to her dejected man in a tub... He is frustrated and dejected, shown throwing his stuff and at one point is shown working on a...

Black and white music video in Dutch or German [ 0 Answers ]

Hi Somewhere between 2000 - 2004 I watched a music video on German TV. There is this black n white music video in which a guy with glasses walks down a corridor, kneels down, and looks through a peephole at a professional striptease type dancer It's kind of a rappy sounding song, European...

Trying to find music video w african-american female with an afro, black and white [ 0 Answers ]

Video with an african-american female with an afro hairstyle, walking down the street singing, black and white video, (lyrics, something like) what happened to good music ie; motown, marvin gaye, teddy pendergrass, etc? Viewed it on Bet on cable about 2006ish or after. Been looking since! HELP?...

Black and white animated music video [ 0 Answers ]

I saw an animated music video. I was black and white. At the end of the song, they lead singer kept saying, "over and over and over..." Great song. I saw it at a health club so I guess it's pretty recent. Thanks, guys.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.