Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kwadowkookaii Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2016, 04:49 PM
    I like the look of blood?
    Okay this might sound creepy to everyone but.. I for some reason love the look of blood?. Like Every time I see it I think it looks pretty.. I'm wondering is anyone else like this? Is it called something specific? I feel really creepy.. But I just do ;_;
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Mar 12, 2016, 06:17 PM
    "Love" is a big word.... for a subject like blood, I would be more inclined to say "like," and then clarify in detail.
    The key with a 'fascination' is how far it goes into 'obsession.' If you stay fascinated without seeking out blood, then you are within the range of OK for now. If you start cutting yourself just to see blood, then you need a therapist. If you are cutting at all, you need one.

You don't need a word for it - just call it fascination. Don't turn into a psych manual. It's a way to trap yourself into pigeonholes.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 12, 2016, 09:52 PM
    If you start cutting yourself just to see blood, then you need a therapist. If you are cutting at all, you need one.
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/addict...ut-822688.html

I think you could stand some in person help. The sooner the better for your ISSUES.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blood during sex and heavy blood excretionswith blood lumps after sxe [ 1 Answers ]

I was in da middle of having sex when da bleeding started then later it increased . I was feeling xo dizzy but now t has stop what should I do

Nasal congestion with nose blood and taste blood in throat [ 3 Answers ]

I have mucus sticking with cough

Irregular period, thick blood, light flow, blood clots [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 19 and I am supposed to be on my period now. When my period started 3 days ago it was only brown discharge and then changed to red. Now its only thick blood and clots which is coming out and it hasn't happened to me before and it barely reaches to the pad. I usually have a normal period, I...

Twenty-five blood samples were selected by taking every seventh blood sample from rac [ 2 Answers ]

Twenty-five blood samples were selected by taking every seventh blood sample from racks holding 187 blood samples from the morning draw at a medical center. The white blood count (WBC) Was measured using a Coulter Counter Model S. The mean WBC was 8.636 with a standard deviation Of 3.9265. (a)...

Red blood cells and blood in urine and severe pain now [ 12 Answers ]

Nov of 2008 I had a UA report that showed blood red blood cells protein ext. I had flank pain severe in my left side that lasted for about 4 days on the 2cd day I went to the Hos. They did many tests only to confirm no infections no stones. About 3 weeks ago I had another UA report that showed 120...

View more questions Search