Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    adam2006 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2016, 06:55 AM
    How much would it cost to live in savannah ga
    My wife and I were wanting to move to savannah from Gainesville GA. How much would it cost to live down there? Would it be cheaper than Gainesville?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Mar 12, 2016, 07:27 AM
    Look at real estate on zillow.com. Homes will be your only difference, with their property taxes, which can vary a lot by town. Compare with homes in Gainesville.
    I have a feeling that Savannah homes cost more, but that's overall, and there are variations in most cities and towns.

I took a quick look and see that homes under 200K are all clustered around the Army Air Field. So I hope you have a lot of money, or don't mind noise.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Mar 12, 2016, 08:57 AM
    Savannah is more expensive and depending on where, much more than Gainesville. PS used to live near Château Elan.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I move to Savannah, GA? [ 13 Answers ]

Michelle again. 23 year old african american woman. I want to move to Savannah, GA in about 2 more years so that I can attend Savannah College of Art and Design (SCAD). Is it a good place to live? I googled it, and they say the crime and gang rate is up. It's bad here in Columbia, SC too, but how...

How much does it cost for arussian lady to get visa passport to live in england [ 2 Answers ]

My russian girlfriend wants to come and live with me in england what is the procedure re passport visa medical and how much does it cost and how long to get it sorted

Savannah grasslands [ 2 Answers ]

What are some examples of commensalisms in savannah grasslands?

Moving to savannah where should I live? [ 1 Answers ]

I am moving to Savannah to attend scad in the fall. I need to live by myself so I will not be in the dorms. I am moving from New York city and only have time to visit Savannah once to find a place. I will not have the time to explore all of Savannah so please be specific on where I should look for...

View more questions Search