Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tiara18 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2016, 06:51 PM
    Intake of Primolut n
    Hello doctor, please help me ease my stress.
    If I get periods after stopping primolut and does it confirm I am not pregnant or I will still have to worry until the next period?
    I am really confused.I am only 24 and do not know if this would be considered as normal periods or it is just withdrawal bleeding.
    Note: I only had foreplay and no penetration. Still worried.
    Thanks in advance.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Mar 10, 2016, 07:17 PM
    Most likely, you would not be pregnant if you have a period several days after your last pill. However, the possibility can't be ruled out, as some women will have some spotting or bleeding in pregnancy, particularly in early pregnancy.

That there was only foreplay and no penetration may lessen the chances but does not necessarily rule it out.

Best to avoid even foreplay unless you use regular protection to lower the odds even more.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Primolut-Nor [ 2 Answers ]

Hi my name is binesh. I married on 2011 still no kids. We are consulting a doctor according to him we are planning for ICSI on next june. Last month our doctor recommended to take PRIMOLUT-NOR, twice a day for seven days. She started to take the tablet from 21March to 29 March. Expected periods was...

Primolut N [ 1 Answers ]

26 years old havng weight 44kg.m getting married on 20th oct.and I have pland honeymon aftr that.my periodz date vary from 18 to 26 oct.I want to take pills at d start of octobr so that periodz happen before and I can be free on my weddng and honeymon.kindly guid me.my cycle is mostly of 25days or...

Primolut-N [ 2 Answers ]

I need to postpone my periods. For how many days can I have Primolut-N?

Primolut N [ 0 Answers ]

My period date was 6th Jan.. I took Primolut N for 4 days to delay my periods.I got my periods on 15th Jan.. I started planning after that.I got my periods on 26th Feb.Today its 29th March I haven't got my periods.. I wanted to know when will my periods be regular and will I get pregnant..

View more questions Search