Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Daisy 411 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2016, 04:31 PM
    Broken handle
    Hi,
    Is it possible to replace the handle on the perfect butterfly umbrella?
    The umbrella is brand new. After I assembled the umbrella and wanted to open the canopy the handle broke off. Now I am not able to close or open the umbrella.
    Please, let me know if you have new part and if it is possible to fix it.

Thank you
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 10, 2016, 04:45 PM
    We are only a question and answer site, we don't actually sell anything, so no, we don't have a part that would work.

You would have to search online for a new part, and talk to the manufacturer of the umbrella to find out how our who can fix it.

In my opinion it would be cheaper to just buy a new umbrella. I would go to the store you bought it from and ask for a refund since it's a new umbrella and it broke.

That's the best advice I think anyone can offer.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Mar 11, 2016, 01:49 PM
    "The umbrella is brand new." I'd return it for a refund.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 12, 2016, 07:05 AM
    Take it back to where you bought it. That's the easiest thing to do.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to handle a broken friendship? [ 2 Answers ]

My friendship was severely effected when I learned that my best friend since I was 2, slept with the father of my child. I ended up leaving him a few years after I learned that this had happened. Both of them denied it and continue to deny it. I know in my gut that it did happen for various...

Broken handle [ 2 Answers ]

I broke off the handle to my HS8076 brushed nickel faucet valve. Where can I order this from? Is there a diagram with a parts list available?

Shower Handle Broken [ 11 Answers ]

Hello, I have an OLD shower handle that is broken. I tried to turn off the hot water last night, but apparently broke something inside and now it won't turn off. Here is a picture of what it looks like now: http://adamfwilson.googlepages.com/DSCF0581.JPG The end of the extended piece...

Broken toilet handle [ 2 Answers ]

The toilet handle falls off the bar that connects to the chain inside the toilet tank. If I replace the "insides", will the parts include a new handle?

Shower handle broken off [ 1 Answers ]

:eek: I have an unknown 3 handle shower with the middle handle broken off with the screw and part of the pipe that it fits into, in it! How do I fix this now? Thanks!

View more questions Search