Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    agayulirta Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2016, 06:48 PM
    What is E1200 for Monitor 2400
    When E1200 shows blinking, what is the meaning?
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Mar 10, 2016, 06:05 PM
    If you asking about the Monitor 2400 oil heater, the owner manual does not show that code. Unfortunately their webpage for the error codes is down, so give them a call. Their phone number is 609-584-0505.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Monitor 2400 heater/error 13 [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 4 year oldmonitor 2400 which has been totally reliable until recently. I have been through the error 14 stage with dirty filters at the tank and at the heater as well as running out of fuel. This problem is error 13 where the unit fires up for approx 2 minutes then shuts down, I removed...

Help with monitor 2400 [ 0 Answers ]

I have a model 2400 monitor heater and the burner light is staying on 95% of the time and it seems to be burning more fuel.The light stays on even after it reaches the set temp. Any ideas on what could be wrong?

E13 code monitor 2400 why? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I need some help please.. I recently bought a 2400 series monitor heater second hand. I replaced my older 441 model so I used the same exhaust and intake and lift pump. After I installed the new unit I ran it for some time and it ran fine. Ran it two more times no problem. Then one day it...

View more questions Search