Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hurricane Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2007, 10:25 AM
    How do you set up a website and email address?
    I am wondering how to set up a website using my name, and an email address- e.g. Home - JoeBloggs.com - email, [email protected]- is this expensive?

Thanks
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Apr 13, 2007, 10:32 AM
    First you ned to purchase your domain name "joebloggs.net" You can do this on many different sites, I recommend godaddy.com or 1and1.com. Next purchse web hosting. Most will come with email addresses. I work with 1and1.com often and you can get your hosting and sometimes a couple free domain names for a low fee (3-5 bucks a month for decent space and 1000+emails). They offer Home, small business, large business etc. plans. Look them up. You will have to renew your domain name annually. 1and 1 requires you pay for your server space in 3 month incrimants. Hope that helped.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If I know somebodys IP address, can I find out their email address? [ 2 Answers ]

If I know somebodys IP address, can I find out their email address?

Seeking website address please! [ 5 Answers ]

Help... can anyone please help me find the website address (and email address) for this company: Alexa's Angels Inc 621 Innovation Circle, Windsor, CO 80550 Thank you very much!

Seeking Website Or Email Address... help Please [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone help? I would like to know if this company ROBERT ROSE PUBLISHING INC. has a website or an email address? They published a book named: The Complete Doctor's Healthy Back Bible, by Dr. Stephen Reed. (I think that they are located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada). I thank you for your help!

View more questions Search