Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nookie42 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2016, 09:02 AM
    I weight 200 lbs am I'm obese
    Hello. I found out yesterday that I weight 200lbs. My height is 5"4". I been feeling light head and dizzy and it hard for me to get out the tub sometimes. I just want to know am I obese.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 9, 2016, 09:30 AM
    At 5'4", 200 pounds is considered morbidly obese.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 9, 2016, 09:30 AM
    Yes..
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Mar 9, 2016, 02:36 PM
    It is up to your doctor to decide if you're at risk for any health issue. One can be perfectly healthy and still obese, even morbidly so. You should have a conversation with your doctor as to what your best course of action is. Should you actively try to lose weight? OR are you healthy enough to stay as you are? Judging by what you included, I would suggest that talking to your doctor about weight loss and effective methods might be a good course of action for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I am 5'2, pregnant, and weighing over 200 lbs. [ 4 Answers ]

Okay I just looked up the ideal weight for someone who is 5'2 and its between 110 and 136 I think. I haven't ever and I mean ever been lower than 145 lbs. It's the way my body type is, but now that I am pregnant I am over 200 lbs. and this extra weight is making me feel like I can't do anything at...

Morbidly Obese and need to loose weight now- any miracles [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I need any advice, insiraptional storie, food diaries, in fact anywting Im a 21 year old female who is fearful to say weighs 22 stone I have managed. I have always been heavy for my age and come from a family if big people however I have come gto braking point I look in the mirror and don't...

I feel I am over weight what should I do to lose the LBs [ 2 Answers ]

I am 5'4 maybe 5'5 ii weight about 165 I want to lose weight fast and ez with no crazy life altering surgery lol. What shoule I do?

View more questions Search