Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rjkardo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2016, 03:25 AM
    Movie with Dragon's dying
    I have very little to go on: This is a movie that was on TV in the late 80's or early 90's.
    There is a farm or a field. Every morning they find a dead dragon. They are trying to find out why the dragon's are dying.

Can anyone help?
    Thanks!

Check out some similar questions!

Cartoon dragon movie [ 2 Answers ]

I am having trouble figuring out this one dragon cartoon I watched in the 80's or 90's. It may be older than that. I have no idea. The parts I remember is there are one or two kids on some kind of quest, with a dragon helping to guide them. I really only remember two scenes. One is in some kind...

Old dragon movie, what is the name? [ 2 Answers ]

We had this movie when I was a little kid, in the late 80's. I think it had a dragon and a sword and the cover, and was filmed in black and white. It begins with a witch brewing something which makes a lot of strange noises, then switches to a garden (and a woman?), and then to some knights in a...

Old Dragon Movie [ 2 Answers ]

I don't remember much that happened in the movie. But I can always remember one part where the dragon was in some cave and he was wrapping a clock or something in wrapping paper like it was a present for someone. It's not "The Railway Dragon," but it might be the sequel, "The Birthday Dragon." But...

Dragon Movie [ 3 Answers ]

Hi There was a movie in the 80's (I think) about dragons. It was a cartoon. All I remember is the dragons could talk to each other and one bit where there was a whistling or screaching noise that drove them crazy. Its been bugging me as to what this film is called for some time now. I loved it...

Dragon plant dying, anything I can do? [ 2 Answers ]

About 3 weeks ago my indoor dragon plant (Dracaena marginata) was knocked off the cabinet it was on - about 2ft from the floor, it lost about 2in topsoil. It seemed to be OK for a while but recently has now been getting dead ends of leaves and curling brown sides of leaves and then there are leaves...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.