Consult with your doctor.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Mar 8, 2016, 03:12 PM
    See a Cardiologist
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Mar 8, 2016, 04:14 PM
    I'm guessing from your ID that you are in India or thereabouts, where people get test results BEFORE they see their doctor who ordered them. Or you had gone to an ER, and will never see that doctor again, and don't really have a doctor whom you see regularly. FIND ONE. A clinic, or private, not at a hospital, unless in the cardiology department.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Replacing a heart valve [ 2 Answers ]

I had my aorta valve replaced in my heart with a bovine valve, what is my life expectancy. Can it be replaced or is it, not replaceable, because of the risk?

Tell me what are my chances of having a heart attack or heart problems [ 2 Answers ]

OK first of all my grandpa had 3 heart attacks and 4 heart failures my grandmother has had heart problems my dad has heart problems and my uncle died of a heart attack. So are my chances high

"gurgle' from heart valve not closing tightly [ 2 Answers ]

I was recently diagnosed with this problem. My doctor says a lot of women get it. Anyway, I don't like the sound of it. I won't see my doctor until 9/17. I may be a wreck by then. Has anyone else experienced this? Did you have any symptoms prior to your diagnosis? /FONT] Thank you for any light...

View more questions Search