Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Robert Smiley Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2016, 07:14 PM
    Looking for sandra Conny living in Accra Ghana
    I am trying to locate sandra Conny who lives in Accra Ghana. Please give me any information you have on her.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 7, 2016, 07:51 PM
    The only info I have is that you are being scammed. I hope you haven't sent any money.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Mar 7, 2016, 08:01 PM
    There aren't any women where you live? How is that possible... over half the worlds population is female?

You've been scammed... she isn't real (as in not who THEY claim to be), its possible they aren't even female.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 7, 2016, 09:08 PM
    Good Luck! You'll need it because Ghana has got to be the number one romance scam location in the whole wide world!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 7, 2016, 09:46 PM
    That is a name, associated with some of the scams, They use one name for a number of months, and once it is known or they close that group of scams, they pick new names.

Tell us what is happening.

The normal, they ask for money for a visa and passport, if you send that money, they ask for money for a BTA (travel allowance) which is not real but most people fall for it, After that they ask for money to bribe some official.

Then on the way to the airport, they disappear, in a few weeks to a month, another person messages and tells you they are in the hospital (normally) or they are in jail because of some evil government official.

Then that person ask for money for the hospital or bail.

Of course at that point, they have lost their paper work, or had the BTA stolen and it all starts over again
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Mar 8, 2016, 06:33 PM
    The name alone should scare you CONNY.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Mar 8, 2016, 08:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ma0641 View Post
    The name alone should scare you CONNY.
    That name just reeks of irony when you think about it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ghana accra scammers [ 1 Answers ]

Anyone heard or been involved with Gifty Nanoa, also known on internet as "I am Black Goro" currently I have been talking with her for about 3 months now, she wants me to pay for passport and visa so she can start a new life with me USA. See also wants me to pay for a airline ticket. I am...

Accra ghana scams [ 6 Answers ]

Is it safe to date girls from accra ghana

Ghana Accra Scammers [ 6 Answers ]

Anatu Fuseini from Accra Ghana half american asian and african. Pictures with a jamaica t-shirt and drinking juice, made a beach video at mojo beach in ghana. Has agreed to a k1 marriage visa. Seems OK. Any info on her helpful. I have sent money. When I do not, she still contacts me. I stopped...

Looking people in accra ghana [ 7 Answers ]

Can you tell me if this person really lives in Accra Ghana here name is Adama Aziz

Visit accra ghana [ 1 Answers ]

I am palestinian have passport from palestine I want visit ghana but no empassy in my country so can some one do visa for me and stamp the visa in airport accra

View more questions Search