Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ajay thapa Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2016, 07:09 PM
    Inguinal hernia in testes area
    Hi I am a**y from India,
    One day when I am getting bath then noticed that there is some odd in my left side of teste. By I self test it with my hand it feels like a bunk of veins. And I have no any type of pain to having this but have a one pimple on it white in colour it growing . I am so afraid to know that at internet by surffing sometime on it that I am suffring from inguinal hernia.
    I am also afraid from oprations I cant like to getting oprate.
    Please decide me advise me what can I do
    Is there any treatment at home to get ridoff this disease.

Thanks for read about my disease
    Please help me
    Doctors and
    Friends.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 7, 2016, 07:53 PM
    You will have to visit your doctor for a proper diagnosis and treatment.

Mar 7, 2016, 09:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    You will have to visit your doctor for a proper diagnosis and treatment.
    Is there any treatment like pills or anything like this bcoz I afraid from oprations
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 7, 2016, 09:41 PM
    There are no doctors here. Even if there were, we could not advise you without a physical exam. That is done in person.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 7, 2016, 09:42 PM
    There are lots of pills and treatments, that is not surgery, depending on what it is.

I don't like riding the bus, but I have to, sometimes. No one likes surgery, but people don't like dying either, so sometimes things are needed.

The worst thing you can do, is look on the internet and try to guess at what the problem is. Almost 99 percent of the time, it is wrong.

Mar 7, 2016, 09:47 PM
    Thanks for advise me fnds to all I will visit my doctor to dignous the problem
    Thanks a lot

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Inguinal hernia pain [ 0 Answers ]

About 3 weeks ago I was diagnosed with an inguinal hernia (right side). Its been a little painful. The root cause was coughing. I still have a bad cough and the hernia started burning today. I have not had regular bowel movements. Should I got to the er

Inguinal Hernia questions [ 3 Answers ]

I was recently diagnosed with a right iguinal hernia late last month and am scheduled for open repair hernia surgery at the end of this month. I am very scared about it and need some help in answering these questions: 1. Has anyone ever died during one of these surgeries? If so, what can be done...

Inguinal Hernia, Concieving and Normal Delivery [ 1 Answers ]

My fiancé has undergone inguinal hernia on both sides of abdomen. Will that cause any trouble for her in future to conceive and deliver a child? And what are the chances of having a normal child delivary? Or C section is the only way if at all possible??

How serious does my inguinal hernia sound? [ 0 Answers ]

OK I have a inguinal hernia and here lately it has been hurting real bad it hurts worse when I eat I have been very dizzy and it makes me feel like throwing up. I am supposed to see a surgeon in 2 months should I see if I can get one sooner

What does it mean when an inguinal hernia causes nausea? [ 1 Answers ]

I have an inguinal hernia and I am having dizziness feeling like I am going to vomit and I have real bad nausea is this serious

View more questions Search