Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shak1703 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2016, 01:40 AM
    We want to produce - 70 millivolt as we are doing a working model.?
    Actually we are making a working model of nerve impulse and so.. we want to produce -70 mv and +30 mv so that we can show that deflection in a voltmeter. Please help..
    fiati adolph Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2016, 06:36 PM
    Fiati
    Why do you want to produce 70 millivolts?
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Jul 12, 2016, 01:26 PM
    A simple circuit such as the attached should do it for you. The 7805 IC is a voltage regulator - it produces a constant 5V DC output. That 5 volts going to the the pot and 120K resistor form a simple voltage divider that produces from 0 to 5/120 = 41mV. You can replace the 1K pot with a 1.6K resistor to get 67 mV output, or replace it with a 750 ohm resistor to get 31 mV output.

Attached Images

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a keyless entry model 139.53684 non working. Will model #139.53754 be able to [ 1 Answers ]

I have a garage door opener model 1395399211 and my keyless entry quit working. Can a model #13953754 be programmed to work on my door or is there some other model that will work(after market)

How do I find what millivolt is to open the valve [ 0 Answers ]

I have fireplace it has itt genral controls gas valve and pilet light want stay on replace the millivolt sensor .and still the pilet is not staying on

24 millivolt system [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Duo-therm heater in my camper, model 65515-003. The gas valve has 24 millivolt generator. I'm trying to get this heater running but don't think that the gas valve is any good. I can get the pilot light lit and after being on for awhile I hear a "snap" or "pop" and the pilot goes out....

I have a Kenmore Dishwasher Model Model 587.16142402 It was working fine the other da [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore Dishwasher Model Model 587.16142402 It was working fine the other day and now it doesn't work at all. No lights in the display or anything either. I had replaced the fuse which the stove, garbage disposal and dishwasher are on. And only he dishwasher has not come back on.. . Please...

Millivolt Thermostat cycling too rapidly [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have a Honeywell "CT43-A-4440" 750 millivolt thermostat controlling our gas fireplace - but of course I've lost the owner's manual :o (I can't find the manual on the Honeywell site either) My problem - the thermostat calls for heat correctly but once the room has reached the target...

View more questions Search