Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Iyasu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2016, 01:29 AM
    I need to specialize my education on your company tell me how can I do it
    I have completed my Bachelor Degree in the field of Hydraulic and water resources engineering in Arbaminch University Ethiopia and I want to specialize(masters) on that (Hydraulic engineering on your company and for I need a scholarship from your company because it will help me to complete my masters programe free of any problems including financial problems
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 7, 2016, 02:36 AM
    Good luck, while many companies have a working relationship with universities, my university for example works closely with several companies both local and international. And we have students who work or do study projects within the companies, but the companies do not pay scholarships for this. They merely allow the students to come in and help both with their training, (which costs them money) then benefit if their projects actually help.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Mar 7, 2016, 02:21 PM
    You are on a world wide question and answer site, not a company, nor an organization that awards scholarships.
    Scholarships are very rare at the graduate level. You apply to the school, fill out forms about your finances, and they might give you a paid position in your department.
    You can also study world gov't sites to see which countries need water engineers (I think that is a good field) and contact them directly to see if they want to work out a contract for schooling in exchange for X years of work for them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do centralized billing office specialize in hospital claims. [ 0 Answers ]

Do centralized billing office specialize in hospital claims.

Can't decide what to specialize further after degree [ 1 Answers ]

I did biotechnology for degree. After that I applied to do masters but I did not pursue further after I did not like the time scarification that is needed for research work and also due to some internal pressure by boss. What liltte passion I had on research was killed after that. I have than...

Life's education or Formal Education - Which is more valuable, and why? [ 7 Answers ]

I know both are equally valuable on their own, but what if a person had to choose one or the other? I'm curious about how others view individuals that have had to make this decision.

To beome a psychiatrist, what subject should I need to specialize in? [ 1 Answers ]

Currently I'm in 11 grade taking up science stream, neverthelss I am greatly interested in becoming a psychiatrist which often relate with the religious view of points so I'm indeed deeply into it. But I'm really confused in taking up some subjects, yes I know that its necessary to take up bio. But...

View more questions Search