Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jwrath Posts: 53, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2016, 09:45 PM
    Suggest Android phone
    I'm looking for a new smartphone to replace my Xperia Neo V, can someone suggest a good one?

It's 512Mb RAM and 4.0.3 firmware (Sony stopped upgrading it any further) does not cover my needs anymore, so I need something with at least 3Gb RAM and a decent processor.

LG G3 seems to be a good one, is it recommended or I should avoid it? It has a removable battery which is good but I don't know how much it lasts. I don't find non-removable battery smartphones appealing (even those with Li-Po batteries that last longer). I prefer something with a removable battery so that I can fit it with an extended one from Ebay. A 3000 mAh battery is good for an older generation phone, but this one has a huge screen and I bet it'll suck the battery dry in a jiffy.
    The problem with G3 is that extended batteries require a special back cover and that will make it extremely bulky and it won't fit in a case.

Apart for G3 I've also checked HTC One M8 - M9, Xperia Z3 - Z5 and Huawei Honor 6 - 7. Of course they don't have a removable battery, but from what I've seen in reviews they come highly recommended.

Can someone suggest a good phone with a decent sized screen (not too big - something that fits in the hand and pocket)
    With at least 3Gb RAM, good processor, card slot and a good battery life?
    torupatwary Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2016, 10:53 AM
    I suggest you to buy HTC 10.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Lost Android phone [ 6 Answers ]

My uncle has lost his phone after a late night out. It doesn't have any find my phone apps and is not in the house

Looking for an Android 'Find My Phone' App [ 3 Answers ]

Looking for a good, stable "Find My Phone" app for Droid 2.1, preferably free. Would also prefer one that has been professionally developed, vs something out of a garage. The best one I have found so far is Lookout. Free basic version, Screams phone, Shows location on PC or other smart-phone...

View more questions Search