Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    writer1hal Posts: 36, Reputation: 5
    In love with life!

Mar 3, 2016, 05:19 AM
    How do our brain stores images/events/memories?
    Hello,

I have done some online research through which I learnt glimpse of how our brain can capture memories. Although, I am not aware of how it gets stored in our brain and we can recall the memories. Some memories fade and some stay still in our mind. So what exactly is it with our brain that can store memories like events and images?
    Thanks for reading! :)

Regards,
    Hal
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Mar 3, 2016, 09:07 AM
    No one really knows how memory is stored. I can remember finding a Turtle when I was very young, 70 years ago and can't remember someone's name I just met. Depends on the memories, short vs long term. It appears short term memory is stored in one place and if we refer to that memory on numerous occasions, it goes to another part. I haven't used the Pythagorean theorem in a couple of years but still remember how it works and the ratios, 3-4-5. Watch "Jeopardy" and see how many things people can recall on an instantaneous basis.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Mar 3, 2016, 05:07 PM
    I recall that this is a good read Memory Storage - Memory Processes - The Human Memory

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

So many memories [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know the names of this guys? They were little soldiers about an inch tall they were tan or black, they came out late 80/early 90's, they had vehicles and even a base.. any ideas?

Memories [ 2 Answers ]

:-[ I don't know how to say that... but I seem to lose my memories too fast. Like last year memories I can't remmember anything but the big events... is there anything I can do or practice to improve my memory ablitiy. Thanks...

View more questions Search