Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mil Pardon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2016, 05:42 AM
    I can`t recall the name of a British(?) gangster black comedy:
    [SIZE=4][FONT=Verdana]Two siblings in their twenties - a sister, whose ex-lover has uploaded in the Internet their sex-videos, thus making her notorious against her will, and her brother - whose gangster boss orders him (or them?) to kill an adversary. An episode: the brother has caught the victim-to-be in a room, but the latter succeeds to fool him (with some celebrities collection-photos?) and then escapes. The brother gets a corpse from an undertaker and reports to the boss that the contract killing is done. Some time later the boss stumbles upon the lie. Another episode: the brother has ordered a rental suit (costume), but when he goes to take it, is told that the previous customer has not returned it yet. The brother goes to his address to find that the man with the suit still on him has taken a young woman hostage(?) and threatens to kill her (and himself?). The brother begins to negotiate, because he needs the suit clean, not stained with blood, and succeeds to convince the maniac to take off the coat, the shirt, the trousers. Then he neutralizes (kills?) the maniac and the young woman announces to the authorities and the media, that the brother is a hero. Before or after that, near the end of the film a shooting takes place in a yard around a parked car - the escaped adversary shoots to death the boss-gangster and then lets the brother (and his sister?) go free. Having become famous for saving the life of the young woman, the brother muses that he could be elected to the city council(?).[/FONT][/SIZE]

Check out some similar questions!

What is this movie - British black comedy, old people all die from many coincidences [ 2 Answers ]

In about early 90's I watched a British black comedy where a number of old people are living in an old house, and due to a range of coincidences, they all end up dead. Does anyone know what this movie is?

British TV Comedy [ 0 Answers ]

I saw in the 1990's a British comedy that I rather enjoyed but can't remember the name of it. The basic theme was a couple divorced, and the husband was stalking his ex wife, and got into some comical trouble. In one show he was under her bed when she was with her new lover. That is the one item...

British Tv comedy [ 0 Answers ]

I am trying to find out the name of a British TV show I saw an episode of once and forgot the name of. It is similar to the American Arrested development in a few ways. It follows a family who's father has went to jail and the mother is trying to raise her family honest and with morals. They...

Comedy british movie [ 1 Answers ]

I have already tried imdb.com but without any success. I am searching for a comedy movie witch I have seen 4 years ago, the movie it self I don t think it s older than 10 years. The movie was probably british due to the accent of the actors. The story was this: about 8 people or so, ware chosen...

British comedy movie [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am looking for the name of a british comedy movie shown on Star TV a long time back. I don't recollect that well but I guess it had Road in its title name I don't recollect much, remember it was a helth resort that a couple come too and then they meet up with new people. The wife gets...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.