Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rayven2004 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 29, 2016, 09:06 PM
    Fever
    My son is 6 Years old and his fever has been going up and down between 100 and 103 degrees. I have given him a bath and fever medicine according to the box directions. Do I just keep doing what I'm doing or do I need to take him to the ER?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 29, 2016, 10:40 PM
    How long has he had fever? Any other symptoms?

You can alternate Tylenol and Motrin every 3 hours.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Fever [ 2 Answers ]

I have a fever of 101.7, pain in lower back and tenderness in front abdomen

Fever [ 3 Answers ]

My body temperature is normally 97.7. I have been feeling achy and my body temperature has been 99. My question is with my body temperature at 99 is that considered a fever or is it okay to go to work without worrying that I could make my coworkers sick. I work with some people who's immune system...

9 yr old with fever [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 9 year old granddaughter that has a slight fever of 100 and is vomiting. She cannot keep anything down, bot even the chewable medicine I have given her. Should I try a suppository medicine?

4-Day Low Grade Fever is Now a High Grade Fever (103.5) [ 4 Answers ]

My husband has had a low grade fever (99-101) for 4 days and it jumped from a low grade fever to high fever (103.5) within an hour. He has been getting fluids (Powerade Zero) and taking Advil every 6-8 hours for the last 3 days. The Advil appears to lower his temperature slightly. He complains of...

Fever [ 1 Answers ]

My 19 month old child woke up with fever after her nap today 102.5. I gave tylenol and she ate well, but her temp only go down to 101. She is sleeping now, but should I take her to ER anyway?

View more questions Search