Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    7up Posts: 180, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2016, 12:44 PM
    Predator engine troubles
    I have a predator 212cc engine from harbor fright.the problem happens sometimes but not all the times.when I try to pull start the engine it does not pull, instead it pulls the cord back in. what would be the cause of this?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 28, 2016, 06:09 PM
    Won't start? When was the last tune up? Got a manual?
    crigby Posts: 4,343, Reputation: 107
    Outdoor Power Equipment Expert

Mar 3, 2016, 07:27 AM
    Hi,
    An out-of-time engine will cause it to pull back on the rope. Check the flywheel key. If it is fine, then you probably have misbehaving ignition module that not resetting. It could take hours, days, months or years to fully fail; so I would not replace it until it worse or failed.
    Peace,
    Clarke
    7up Posts: 180, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2016, 02:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by crigby View Post
    Hi,
    An out-of-time engine will cause it to pull back on the rope. Check the flywheel key. If it is fine, then you probably have misbehaving ignition module that not resetting. It could take hours, days, months or years to fully fail; so I would not replace it until it worse or failed.
    Peace,
    Clarke
    The engine is on a minibike,so the sooner I fix the problem the sooner I can ride it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is an example of Predator Prey in the Grasslands [ 0 Answers ]

Grassland, predator, prey

Predator concret jungle I can't find it [ 2 Answers ]

Were can I find predator concrete jungle for ps2 in saskatoon I've been looking for it for years for my little cousin were can I get it help

Prey that was to become extinct? What would happen to the predator? [ 8 Answers ]

:confused:Say that any prey no matter what was completely extinct, what would happen to it's predator? Would it eventually become devasting to the whole animal kingdom? Please help me someone I can't find any info anywhere!

91 Honda civic 1.6 engine troubles [ 4 Answers ]

Today on my way home from my girlfriends house I heard a bang I immediately turned the car off and pulled over and popped the hood. On my No.2 cylinder plug the spark plug had popped out. So I tightened it down and reset the spark plug end into its little hole. The whole ride home my felt like it...

View more questions Search