Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cally Lamputt Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2016, 02:03 AM
    Half brother
    I have never met my half brother. He is 10 years older than me and I'm nearly 30, so guessing he's around 40 years old. I do not know his surname.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 28, 2016, 03:33 AM
    Oxford where? Oxford, Mississippi maybe?

This is is a global website. Do you have anymore information that could help us?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 28, 2016, 06:44 AM
    There are always birth records you could trace at your library or the library where you think your half brother was born, or maybe elder relatives or even websites that can trace your ancestry may yield you more information to help your search.

I would be careful about putting too much personal information on unsecured public websites though.
    Cally Lamputt Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2016, 10:09 AM
    Oxford in the UK.
    I don't have anymore information and my father doesn't know anything as he was 17 at the time and the mother left with her son, my half brother, shortly after he was born.
    I can't search birth certificates as I'm pretty sure his surname is not the sake as my father's.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for my half brother [ 1 Answers ]

My father, David Colton, who was British/Canadian had an affair while working in Dallas, Texas 1969- 1971 approximately. A boy was born during that time and may have been named Christopher. How would I go about looking for him?

Finding my half brother? [ 4 Answers ]

I am looking for my half brother. He was adopted out as an infant. I know his name our mother gave him and his birth date and where he was born, but have no idea on how to access information in trying to locate him.

Search for half brother [ 1 Answers ]

Hello imsearching for my half brother born in braintree in the 1950s dad was ken butler Mount road . I have just found out if you can help please contact me Many thanks

Movie about half-brother and half-sister? [ 2 Answers ]

I watched this movie in the early 90s but can't remember the name. All I know is that the half brother is madly in love w/ his half sister and goes crazy over her. She doesn't love him but is worried about her mentally challenged sister who lives in a home. Does anyone know about this movie?

View more questions Search