Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    0034 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2016, 12:38 PM
    Bleeding During Sex
    What would cause a women to bleed during sexual intercourse if they've had a partial hysterectomy more than 4 years ago?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 27, 2016, 01:06 PM
    There are a couple of reasons but may not have anything to do with partial hysterectomy. If it is new blood it could,be you are too dry causing irritation, or if vaginal wall was torn during foreplay caused by a rough fingernail. If old blood, brown, I would consult with your obgyn.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bleeding after sex [ 1 Answers ]

I had sex last night and today I started bleeding its not heavy but it has never happened before I've been with my boyfriend for almost 9 years please help I'm really worried

Why am I bleeding after sex [ 2 Answers ]

I have already had my period this month but I just had sex with my boyfriend and when I got home I noticed I was bleeding it was very light but bright red to pinkish what is this from

Sex, bleeding although not first time having sex. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a question which I've been looking for an answer for the past day.. . I have had sex with 3 partners which adds up to 6 times of having sexual intercourse all together. Couple of days ago I had my 7th time having sex with someone out of those 3, but yet I started bleeding during...

Sex and Bleeding [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I had intercorce on Sunday. Then today (MONDAY) I started bleeding. Does that mean that I don't have a Good chance being pregnet? My pieriod usually does not start till the begginging of the month witch is next week? :confused:

Bleeding after sex [ 1 Answers ]

I have been bleeding after sex with my husband. I had a laparoscapy on the 30 Jan and they found a bit of endometriosis which they got rid of. Ever since the operation I have had a dull pain and whenever we have sex I get some bleeding. I was also told I had some fibroids but nothing to worry...

View more questions Search