Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jo Pavier Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2016, 12:31 PM
    Travelling to Cornwall
    We are travelling to Cornwall from the east mids on the first Saturday of the summer holidays what's the best time to set off to avoid traffic? We can't check in till 4pm so didn't want to have a lot of time with no base to go to as we have 3 young children.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 27, 2016, 01:18 PM
    Honestly, you're going to be stuffed whatever time yo leave.
    Just allow a couple of hours extra and make many stops on the way.
    Take it slow and steady and make an event of the travel.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Travelling [ 5 Answers ]

I've read on so many sites that sometimes another country can get a hold of your youth record and deny you entry to that country. Has that happened to you or anyone you know?

Travelling to the US [ 3 Answers ]

I am planning on booking a flight from Manchester to Chicago. I will be age 17 at the time of the flight and travelling alone, and I was wondering if that is allowed (flying with British airways) and if so what forms would we need to fill out for this?

Travelling to Europe [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. I'm from Europe and I had a J-1 status, but I changed my status to F-1, which has been aproved. I'm currently studying in NJ and my question is: Can I travel to my home country only with my valid passport and my I-20 or I also need a visa? If I need a visa how can I obtain one? Thank you...

What I need to get into a Travelling career [ 1 Answers ]

HI there, Just wondering if you guys can help me change my career path. I just finished school last year and I have been working in Real Estate for 6 months and I want to work in a travel agencies as Real Estate is not what I epected. What qualifications I need? Do I need to do any courses and...

Travelling alone! [ 3 Answers ]

Just after Christmas I am travelling from Australia to Europe alone (I am 16 years old). Although I have travelled that distance before it has never been without my parents. I am fine with the flight itself and being away from home but I am rather worried about the stopover(s). I am scared that...

View more questions Search