Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cody1944 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2016, 09:16 AM
    Computers for beginners
    I lost my ability to access Microsoft home publishing, I have an older version for windows 98, but it always worked on xp, can I reinstall it from the 98 set up disc withour messing up my p/c ? I have an old gateway set up disc with the words suite programs on it, do I dare try to use it ?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 27, 2016, 09:55 AM
    What version of Word do you currently have ?
    It's unlikely that the version for 98 will operate correctly in XP.
    What are you trying to do ??
    cody1944 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2016, 04:42 PM
    I have the windows 2000 works suite, word 2000

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

A beginners question [ 5 Answers ]

I am a high school student that wants to be a paleontologist. However I have a question: is it even possible to know every single prehistoric animal name? There are so many of them, not just dinosaurs, but other prehistoric creatures as well! In my case I am mainly interested in dinosaurs, so how...

Computers: what is an economic (and idiotproof)way of networking two home computers? [ 1 Answers ]

The prioncipal computer is Windows 7 model, and I wish to bring an older computer into the same operating status re broadband etc. What equipment and cabling is necessary?

Accounting for beginners [ 1 Answers ]

How are the nominal accounts closed to revenue and expense summary account?? :confused:

Computers for beginners [ 10 Answers ]

Why can I receive email but not be able to send, is this an isolated problem or permanent one+what tne heck is the mail daemon? Is my email possesed?

A beginners question [ 1 Answers ]

Would I be correct in assuming that you post the totals from the journals to the general ledgers at the end of each accounting cycle. For example if your accounting period was from the 20th of each month to the next.. you would add all your journal entries and post to ledgers then ?

View more questions Search