Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    salma iftikhar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2016, 09:49 PM
    On line teacher training in IB
    I have more the 30 years of experience in teaching sciences to IGCSE AND A LEVELS (university of London and uni. Of Cambridge UK)
    I now wish to get an on line teacher training certificate for INTERNATIONAL BACCALAUREATE).
    I AM LOOKING FOR SOME SUITABLE SITES FOR THAT.
    THANKS
    SALMA,

Check out some similar questions!

We want to conduct On line Technical writing training program for our company members [ 2 Answers ]

As we are Electronics miniature parts manufacturing company, we would like to train our key members on Technical writing on line course which will enable us to create our projects reports, corrective action reports, propsal for new machines,etc. in an effective manner, more self explanatary and...

Montessori Teacher training program [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, Can someone let me know which online program or distance learning montessori teacher training program is good ? Will that help me get a job as a teacher?

ECCE teacher Training Courses [ 2 Answers ]

I want to do Ecce teachers training course Please tell me the colleges and their proper addresses in Mumbai.

Teacher certification on line? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi! Have any of you folks had experience with or investigated teacher certification on line? I like the idea of taking tests and really studying. Plus I went to college for an accumulative 5 years in several countries. Can any of you recommend a recognized program? Thanks! JB

Teacher training interview [ 3 Answers ]

I have an interview and need to know some answers to these questions? 1. what do you think primary teachers should know in order to be effective in the classroom? 2. The Primary National Strategy is based on the Principles of excellence and enjoyment. Is it possible for a teacher when planning...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.