Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    A H MOORE Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2016, 05:25 PM
    How can I renew my British passport in NZ when the charges are in English pounds
    I am living in NZ and wish to renew my British Passport. When I go onto the UK Government site the format which must be followed asks for payment in UK pounds which I don't have.
    I am certain this problem can be easily overcome can you help me please ?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Feb 26, 2016, 05:31 PM
    How were you planning to do the transfer of funds, regardless of type?
    Generally online conversions are done for you by the site, and the rate changes daily.
    You can go to any bank for conversion, if you are signed up at your personal bank for bankwire.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 26, 2016, 07:56 PM
    You can go in person to the embassy and do it in person. Most online bank payments will merely convert the money, An example, I pay in Chinese RMB from my American bank, they merely convert it.

Or of course if they demand it be paid that way, have someone in the UK make the payment for you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Renew of british passport from ghana to Uk [ 4 Answers ]

How much is new of passport from ghana to uk

Price to renew a british passport if you live in ghana? [ 4 Answers ]

My girlfriend was born in Scotland but went to live in Ghana with her parents. Her parents are now deceased but she needs to renew her passport to come to the UK. How much will this cost and which documents will she need?

Polish citizen mother of british citizen can I qualify for british passport [ 1 Answers ]

I am a Polish citizen and have been in Britain for several years. My sons father is British and we live as partners. My son has a British birth certificate. Can I apply for a British passport

MC/VISA UK award program 2,800,000 british pounds [ 1 Answers ]

I received an award letter from master/visa awarw promotion united kingdom. Is there such a award?

View more questions Search