Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Serena Thomas Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2016, 08:05 PM
    Two year old sick
    I have A two-year-old who has been sick since Tuesday I took him to the ER they said he had double ear infection gave him some anabiotic's and I've been alternating between Tylenol and Motrin and every three hours he still running a fever of at least 100 at all times not eating much but he is drinking he's not sleeping and he hasn't had a wet diaper and several hours should I take him back to the er?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Feb 25, 2016, 08:12 PM
    If you have a pediatrician I would call them and ask what you should do. Trying to dispense this kind of advice just doesnt work over the internet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sick 6 year old [ 1 Answers ]

My 6 year old has had strep 5 times since February. They are thinking he is a carrier. He has been on Penicillan twice, Augemntin twice, and now is on Clindamycin. He has been on it for 7 days and tonight began complaining of a sore throat? He usually just shows signs of bad sinus infections....

4 year old is sick [ 4 Answers ]

My daughter has had a cold with coughing for a couple of days. Today I noticed rapid breathing and increase in heartrate. Is it possibly more than a cold?

Sick 2 year old [ 1 Answers ]

My 2 year old has white spots on his throat a high fever and vomiting. We took him in on Sunday they tested for strep it was negative however he is still sick with all of the symptoms. Should we take him back in?

Sick 3 year old [ 1 Answers ]

My three year old began running fever last night. She is resting good, drinking lots and having normal stools. I have give her Tylenol every four hours. Could she still be cutting teeth or could it be a summer cold that needs to run its course?

Sick 7 year old [ 1 Answers ]

My 7 year old daughter has had green stools for over 4 days, she now complaining of abdominal pain and nausea.

View more questions Search