Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kit78eo Posts: 29, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2016, 06:48 PM
    What color tops match my hot pink shorts?
    So, I recently ordered these shorts in the color Hot Rose: St. John's BayŽ Secretly Slender Cargo Bermuda Shorts - JCPenney
    I was wondering what colored tops would go best with it.

I know mint green goes with those types of shorts so would this shirt in Mint Leaf be too bright for them? http://www.jcpenney.com/st-johns-bay...ncharset=UTF-8

Or how about this navy blue shirt in American Navy? Or is that too boring or plain? http://www.jcpenney.com/jsp/browse/p...d=pp5006310918
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Feb 25, 2016, 08:10 PM
    Most of it is going to depend on the style of top. You may want to think about vertical wide stripes rather then a solid color. Also the color if solid needs to go with your hair and eyes so it all compliments each other rather then fight it out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Color coding on data line does not match jack color coding [ 1 Answers ]

Installing cat5 data standard blue/white-blue, green/white-green, orange/white-orange, and brown/white brown but the wall mount I purchased has black, yellow, white, green, blue, orange, brown, and green. What color line do I connect Where?

I can't find my summer capris and shorts and tops that were put away. [ 9 Answers ]

We went on a vacation last October and November to New Orleans and then a cruise to Mexico that left from there. So my summer clothes didn't get put away till after that vacation. Usually, I put them in one of those storage tubs, but we have looked everywhere in the house and can't find them. Is...

Color coding on line does not match jack color coding [ 11 Answers ]

The line going into the old phone jack has orange, green, blue and 3 white wires in it. Bought a new jack at Radio Shack and the colors of the wires in the replacement jack are red, green, black and yellow. Verizon repair was at best, snotty in telling me "we cannot tell you how to do repairs...

Monitor is showing a hot pink color [ 1 Answers ]

I got a computer that is a window vista. I was told they are not the best models but anyway it is an intel pentium dimension 3100. I am trying to see if I have to change the video card or something on the monitor. Also the computer is going real slow I am not sure if it is because of a dsl...

View more questions Search