Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rhouse30 Posts: 306, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2016, 01:30 PM
    Increasing Appetite
    In your opinion, what are the best herbs, supplements, or herbal remedies that will increase the appetite.

Any tips will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 25, 2016, 02:25 PM
    Those are all psychological in impact at best... purely a placebo effect.
    Ashleybenet Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2016, 02:54 AM
    I think ginger can help you with increasing appetite because it deals with indigestion and stimulates the appetite. You can cut a raw ginger into smaller slices and boil with hot water to make a tea. You can add milk and sugar to make the taste and try to drink a few times daily.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

?no appetite with lymes [ 4 Answers ]

My dog has strong lymes has seen a vet and now has no appetite and fever.. how do I get him to eat,he drinks water regularly.

If marginal cost is increasing, then average variable cost must be increasing [ 1 Answers ]

If marginal ccost is increasing, then average variable cost must be increasing simultaneously

Get my appetite back [ 1 Answers ]

I have just recovered from measels. I was diagnosed about three weeks back and was booked off work for 10 days where I could not eat all I do is drink juice or water and eat fruits. I have no appetite for food and its worrying me. I have been back at work for a week now and still I can't eat. I...

How to increase an appetite? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a hyper acidity and minor gastric reflux. When it hits me, i eat like a bird. Plus I work in a night shift not getting so much sleep. It's so hot and there's a lot of noise. When I arrive from work, I'd rather nap than eat. Any suggested food or vitamins to take to increase appetite?

No appetite [ 3 Answers ]

Earlier this week I posted a concern I had about my stomach bug. I seem to be getting better but I still get nauseated. I got sick on Monday and haven't been able to eat a full meal since. I eat tid bits here and there but that's it. My stomach growls all the time but when I think of any good...

View more questions Search