Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    serenity009 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2016, 09:16 PM
    African American Skin Lightening
    I would-like to lightening the very dark scares on my body. Also even out my skin tone. Would like bring skin at least 2 shades lighter than my present tone
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 24, 2016, 09:52 PM
    Where do you live? In some places the chemicals (medications) to do this can be purchased legally, (the effective ones) in other places like the US, they would be purchased illegally over the internet normally, and results can be very bad even causing more problems

The best is to go to a professional and/or doctor and get the proper medication treatment.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What skin lightening method is best for African American ethnicity? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi! I´m new to this site and I feel weird because it´s my first time writing a question. I want to know which product is best for African American skin, I´m 23 and will turn 24 in October and I´m really looking forward to have a change on my skin discoloration! My original birth skin tone...

What are the best skin lighteners for african american [ 3 Answers ]

Hey everyone I'm new to this web site and I'm trying to figure out how everything works but anyway I would like to know the best lightening products that work for African American with a dark complexion.Also the best products lightening black spots on face and lightening area around my eyes and...

Skin Lightening for African Americans! [ 25 Answers ]

Hello, I've been checking out the forums on skin whitening for african americans and I'm confused and really need help. I'm a very dark person due to being in the sun all day I'd like lighten up at least 3-4 shades. If anyone can assist me on some good information, or products to try it would be...

Skin lightner for African/African American/Black people? [ 46 Answers ]

Ok I am fairly new on this site and I am having a hard time figuring out what race is everyone. I am not trying to racist or anything. What works on other races doesn't work on black people and vice versa... With that being said... Hi, Im Amina. I was a mid brown color. Before going to college...

View more questions Search