Ask
    maria101star Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2016, 05:48 PM
    How many people have peacocks eye fingerprint
    Just tell me its for a project due march 4
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 23, 2016, 06:52 PM
    Why... have you tried researching it yourself yet? Its your homework.. you learn nothing if someone does it for you. What have you found so far and how were you searching for the information?

Plus the site rules say we can only help you once you provide your answers, we don't simply do your work so you don't have to.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 23, 2016, 06:59 PM
    I Googled and found the answer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are people attracted to people with the same hair/eye color? [ 16 Answers ]

I'm a guy and I have green eyes and light brown hair and I am usually attracted to girls with similar features (i.e. green hair and brown hair). Also, most of my friends also have girlfriends/boyfriends who look similar to them... Are people usually attracted to people who have look like them? Or...

Network of people paid to follow people around to cures, evil eye etc. [ 3 Answers ]

I am being followed every where by complete strangers for a while now, they try to evil eye me and some even come up to me and try to talk to me while they are trying to cast spells on me, sometimes they will spray some kind of weird fragrance around me. NO I AM NOT CRAZY. I spoke to a friend of...

Help paying for eye glasses for low income people [ 1 Answers ]

Where or who could I contact to get help paying for eye glasses? I am disabled an on a soc sec check and in the low income bracket

Why most people close eye when kissing [ 1 Answers ]

I lost my consciousness for several seconds when a girl Kissed me. Well, kissing is a simple thing. Why should that Happen? Beloved Kiss: This is the one where time stops, the world disappears, your Thinking vanishes, and you become the kiss. You lose your Thoughts, judgment and all...

View more questions Search